Monday 12 February 2007

Rude Kids 2

So far so good. #1 has been behaving impeccably for the past day or so. We have half term this week so I'm planning a treat for him, either the flix or a trip to the railway museum (it's worth pointing out at this stage that I would like to go to the flix, HE would prefer the railway museum). Anyway, tonight he asked really nicely for things and when offered things he did not want, politely declined.

Progress.

The bad news is my experiment did not work. No, I did try for a few hours, really I did. Then I read Ms Ms' comment, slapped him with a wet fish (hard, as advised) and he's been great ever since.

Thanks for the free psychotherapy, shall I bring round my clippers?

Boris

PS. Isn't it great when the one day of the year we get snow, the schools all close so townie 4x4 school run drivers can't even use that as an excuse. Sorry for any offence, of course I know you REALLY do need your SUV.

1 comment:

Ms Melancholy said...

The advice comes for free, Boris...please stay away from me with your damn clippers! Funny about the SUVs - do you hate them as much as I do?